Sunday 28 February 2010

Snacks and Shit

So I spent the early hours on Saturday morning creasing over my friends Iphone at possibly one of the funniest blogs I've come across so far: Enjoy! "Get out my face, ho. Get out my face, ho. Get out my face, ho. Get out my face, ho. Get out my face, ho. Get out my face, ho. Get out my face, ho. Get out my face."
- Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, Yahhh!!!

Hands down, there is nothing more rude and immature than saying "Get out my face, ho" 8 times in an argument with someone.

Debate team captain: "Yeah well, we just don't want Soulja Boy on the team anymore because of ya know... whenever he starts losing the debate he results in that whole, "Get out my face, ho" thingy that he does. I'm sure you've heard...

Filed under: Worst debate team member ever/so disrespectful

Taken from: http://www.snacksandshit.com/page/4/

No comments:

Post a Comment